Monday, June 8, 2009

Pool Days

We spent the weekend in Lufkin with my parents and had a great time, as usual. My main reason for going was so that Barrett could swim. We had swimming lessons all week and I wanted him to have some more practice. And we did get some, he swam so well. He usually wants his floaties on but he just floated on a noodle, jumped off the sides, and didn't even mention the floaties. Huge progress!



Jack even joined in on the pool fun. I was so worried about Barrett and his swimming. When we first went to swimming lessons he through a fit and didn't want to do it. But we eased him into it and finally he would do the lessons. Each day he gets more and more adventurous. For all my worry and stress, this weekend he didn't want to get out of the pool. Go figure. I swear with kids it is just one extreme or the other.

Barrett also decide to pick all of my Mom's flowers and give them to us. Here is little Jack in his flower. I know, I shouldn't have put it behind his ear, I couldn't help it he is so beautiful. He can be mad at me for this later, I give him full permission!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment