Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Weekend!

Okay, I have been a bad blogger. I know I have been away for awhile. We spent Father's Day Weekend at the beach. It was so much fun! This was Ryan's first fathers day as a Daddy of two.


Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!

What beach trip is complete without the Stingaree? I mean it's practically a Crystal Beach icon. Well and who am I kidding it's about the only restaurant left. This was Jack's first time there. Barrett was very impressed with all of the improvements post Ike. "This is alot more nice." Well okay B-doodle if you think so. He found it fascinating that there were actually crabs in the crab tanks. My Mom gave Jack the famous toast at dinner and said "he can't bite this off." Well he did, and after a big scare and me digging the small piece out of his throat all was well. That is until Jack pulled my Stingarita right into my lap! Oh the joys of dinner out with kids.






Here is the family, well some of the family. Ryan and Cragg (brother in law) had not arrived yet. Some one has to stay home and work so we can take long weekends and eat out. Barrett would not cooperate. And there was nobody around to take it for us, always the case!!



On Friday the girls and one little man headed to Galveston for dinner. We tried out a new restaurant called Olympia on Pier 21. It is Greek and seafood. We enjoyed it, very cute place!




The beach was great. Barrett and his Dad go shell hunting every morning. He loves it. But lately he has passed on the shells and started hunting fishing lures. He has found a ton, I guess this means we will now have to fish. Oh well I already hunt, what is a little fishing going to hurt. Sigh......









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment