Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ohhhh Mexico!

On August 23rd Ryan and I left for a much needed vacay....we met some friends for a week in paradise at the One & Only Palmilla in Cabo.  

Adios Tejas!!
The view from our WONDERFUL room!!
Ryan lounging on the patio.....
Our room......
At Cabo Wabo......
Mindy and I sunning!
Headed to dinner in Cabo......
The resort was SO nice....they grounds were exquisite and the staff was just amazing!!  From complimentary foot massages by the ocean everyday to poolside sun glass cleaning, this place was just FABulous!!!!  One of the my other favorite treats was the daily poolside fruit sorbets!
I never got tired of waking up to this!!!
Mindy and I at Cartier......that spoiled little girl got herself a Love bracelet.  J/K Mindy!  Mindy and Brent's anniversary is coming up and the prices were considerably better in Mexico, so hey, why not!?!  I didn't mind celebrating with her, I was only a tad bit jealous:)
Ryan and Brent at dinner.....these two have alot in common, some CRAZY wives!!! HA!!!
Love this man!!!  We had such a great time together!!  

I took this picture our last morning at breakfast.  We SO much enjoyed this trip!!  We had a great time with Brent and Mindy and look forward to more trips together.  Thanks Babe for a wonderful vacay!!  
Is it to early to book for the next one????

4 comments:

  1. Didnt you just love the Palmilla? It's FAB...def one of the top five of my favorite resorts! The villas, service and poolside attention, just great! :)

    Question: how comfortable did you feel when going into town/out at night? I know you were with your hubs but if not would you have felt safe?? The reason I ask is because a group of girls and I take a girls trip every year and have gone to Cabo twice but chose different destinations the last two years and there has been some hesitation on some of their parts about just us girls going back!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey angie! yes...loved the palmilla! i think i would have still felt safe without hubs...maybe not late, late....but overall i think it would be fine!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks laura! great to hear from you...hope you are doing great!

      Delete