Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dove Hunt 2012

After a busy first week of school and us getting back from Mexico you would have thought we would slow down a bit for the weekend.....but with my boys that is NEVER an option!  September 1st was opening weekend for dove season and the boys made their annual trip to North Texas to hunt.  This was the first year the Jack got to go, so I was home by myself!  

Friday night I went to the football game to watch the Eagles play and see my daughters friend perform with the Star Steppers for the first time!  Karah did great with the drill team and the Eagles won their first game!  On Saturday while the boys hunted...Anna and I did a little shopping in Dallas and them home for some college football!!!  I love FALL!!!!!

My hunting boys............love them so!


They had such fun...how are my boys this big and could they be any more like their Daddy!?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment