Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Days of School 2012

While Ryan and I were lounging in paradise my parents and Anna were home getting the boys ready for their "meet the teacher" and "first days of school"!!  I was super heartbroken to miss my boys "meet the teacher" and first days....I will make sure it won't happen again!!  Luckily I knew the boys teachers so they didn't think I was some kind of slacker mom, HA!!

Barrett's meet the teacher was Thursday August 23rd...here is my handsome 2nd grader!!!
Barrett got Mrs. Hinna this year and we couldn't be happier!!  She is fabulous, love her!!!!
Ready for 2nd grade!!

Jack's meet the teacher was Sunday August 26th...ready for the 4 year old class with Mrs. Stephanie!!
Monday the 27th was the first day of school......Here is B-man ready for the day!!
How is this possible?!?

Jack apparently wasn't ready for school on Monday...just baseball....silly boy!!

Since Jackers was starting at a new school I didn't make him start on Monday....I waited until I got home on Wednesday.  So Wednesday was Jack's first day of school....handsome boy!


I had the boys pictures taken before I left on our trip with a "back to school" theme mini session with Admire Photography.  I LOVE them, Lynsey does such a great job!!!!




Happy back to school!!! Hope all your kiddos had great first days!!!

1 comment: