Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day weekend wrap up

Since the posts have been few and far between...I thought I would condense a little to make it easier on myself, HA!!  On Friday May 11th my sweet Jack and I had a fun day running errands, he LOVES to play on these rides at the mall!  It's the little things!!







On Saturday a few girlfriends and I headed to Tyler for a "Girls Day"  an early Mother's day gift from the guys.  We were did some shopping and then we were having a nice lunch when  Chelsea got a text from her husband.  OH NO!!!!  She said "OMG...the kids had a wreck on the golf cart and hit Ryan's truck!"  You see...while we were doing our thing the MEN had all the boys at the dealership and they were going to do a little ball practice.  WELL...you can see what happens when they are left in charge! HA!!  


OK...it is only funny because the kiddos are just fine!  Barrett, Kam & Braden were driving the cart around when they got off...B forgot to turn the key off.  So...Jack and Logan were playing around on the cart and ACCIDENTALLY stepped on the gas...and well, they ZOOMED into the tailgate of Ryan's truck!!  The boys flew off and were strewn all over the ground and the Dads heard the sound and ran to find the boys in complete SHOCK!!!  Thankfully.... just some scrapes and bruises for Jack and Logan!!  Here is the damaged cart...............




It doesn't look that bad, but it needs some major work.  Us girls were discussing the fact that if this is what happens when they are 3....I can only imagine what is to come!!!!!!!

On Mother's Day the boys took me for breakfast at Cracker Barrel.....yummy!





This was a poem my sweet B made me for mother's day!!  He is getting to big!!!


Next we headed to the lake!!











It was such a fun day on the water with my boys!  The water was super choppy...but we had a great time anyway.  I love spending time with my little men!!!  What a great Mother's Day weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment