Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun Friday

Yesterday Jack & I made a quick trip to Lufkin for my hair appointment {the one that I may have missed on Wednesday...Sorry Sharon!}
Thankfully she got me in quickly!! SuSu and Big B were out of town...so Jack went over to Shi Shi's house to play with the girls while I was at my appt.


Jack was fascinated by Cragg's freakish, ginormous deer!!








While sitting at the salon I get this pic...




Yes, that would be Jack in pigtails. Whatever the girls do he must be a part of, haha!! {I'm almost positive there might have been costumes involved, but we won't post pics of that}


For lunch I picked up our favorite tea room...so yummy!!! And...as Jack & I left town, I had to stop and get a sno cone being that we don't have one in Lindale, yep...pure torture!! It was SO good!!








Ryan wanted to take me dinner at a new place in Tyler called Lago Del Pino.




The place itself is gorgeous! It's a little far out of town...but it makes up with the view & the patio. It's on a lake and it's beautiful! We had cocktails and appetizers outside...and then went in for dinner. We had a great time. Thanks Babe!!




Hope you guys had a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff and I love Lago del Pino! So serene and the food is pretty good too! We usually go for Sunday brunch after church... I'm always happy with a mimosa in my hand!

    You look so pretty in that dress!

    ReplyDelete