Monday, October 26, 2009

Snap Shop Weekend!!

This past weekend my sister and I headed to Tulsa, OK. for a photography class called a "Snap Shop". A photographer from Broken Arrow, Ashley Ann; does them at her home.




Let me just start by saying, this girl is amazing. She has four kiddos all very young, and she's a photographer, blogger, and her home is AMAZING!!! She makes me feel very....slacking in the motherhood department. LOL!!! The class was great and I finally learned how to shoot pictures in Manual mode which is huge. She has a great reason for doing these classes. She explained how she always saw parents with these expensive cameras that didn't know how to use them.....ME!

I highly recommend anyone with a DLSR camera who wants to learn, go see her!!! Here a few of my pics for our "assignment". These children were great models and they are sooo cute!!









And back at home my wonderful husband kept a sick 4 year old and a luckily happy 12 months old. Thanks Ryan for keeping the boys so I could go! Your the Best!!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment