Monday, September 28, 2009

My 30th Birthday!

Well I can't believe it but I'm 30. Thirty is my "officially old" age. My 30th also means that my wonderful hubby and I have been together for half of my life...which is crazy! My actually birthday was last Wednesday and we went to Shogun's with Christie, Cragg, Leeanne and Hunter.




Ryan got me something that I have been wanting forever.........my Kindle!!!!!!!






I am so excited! I love it. He was excited to surprise me, he told me he couldn't believe it had not bought it already. He is the best!!!


My parents talked me into going to Lufkin on Saturday to celebrate with them and the grandparents. So we headed down after Barrett's soccer game on Saturday. I had a really bad headache, and they were like "Kelly go rest because were having people over for drinks later and we want you to enjoy." I didn't think anything of that, they have little get togethers alot. Later that night when people started coming over, who walks in but my two best friends, Karen and Patti!! They surprised me with a little get together. I was so fun, and I was really surprised!!! My sister, Mom and Hubby worked really hard to keep it from me.




Please excuse my appearance in the pics. I thought just a few of my parents friends were coming over so I didn't shower. I look like a hot mess, I'm aware!!!







I heart my cake it was sooo cute, and yummy!!! Christie did a great job on it!!



I had such a good time with my girls and it was so sweet of them to come in for it!!! And a special thanks to my sister, Ryan, Mom and Dad for getting it all together!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment