Sunday, August 9, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

Well it's back to reality for my boy's and I. I took another hiatus from blogging for a family vacation to Florida. More to come on the vacation later, but for now I thought I would share my darling son. Each day he proves to be more and more like his Dad. And let me just say, that is a wonderful thing!! Since we were out of town for a week the yard really needed some attention, and Barrett couldn't wait to get to it.

Ryan and Barrett mowed, edged, trimmed plants and cleaned up the whole yard. Still that was not enough outdoor activity for my little man. He and Ryan got out the four wheelers, Ryan has a small trailer that goes on the back to work with. Barrett has to do everything his Daddy does. I have to give him credit he is so smart.











This child amazes me. He did this on his own, sometimes I have to remind myself he is only four. His work ethic astonishes me, he definitely gets that from his Dad.......Like Father, Like Son!!




post signature

1 comment: