Thursday, August 20, 2009

Newk's and the Zoo...What's New

Today the crew headed to Newk's....our favorite place to eat lunch. We were bored and decided to go to the zoo. What a HUGE mistake!! It was soooooo HOT!! I mean what were we thinking the zoo...August... East Texas.










We usually always go right after lunch and the animals are all sleepy, and lazy. Today we went a little later and it was perfect we saw them all. The best part of the day was the reptile house, it was so cool in there I could have stayed in there forever!!




I really thought the babies were going to stroke out in their strollers, you don't realize how hot those things are. The poor things were soaking wet when we took them out. Even with the heat, it was fun. Oh and my son wants a Meerkat for a pet, let me know if you know where I can find one!!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment