Thursday, February 2, 2012

Product of the week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am linking up with Aly and Tiffanie again for Product of the Week. This is more of my newest FAVS!!! I have always worn some type of makeup primer, I've tried Smashbox, Arbonne, etc. I recently watched a makeup tutorial on YouTube and this was one of her favorite products and I decided to give it a try. I picked it up at Sephora and it is GREAT!!! It is the Hourglass Veil, mineral primer.

It is* SPF 15
*oil free
*paraben free
*fragrance free
*sulfate free
*water resistant, etc.

I love it because it feel great going on, the texture is not like a gel like most primers. It doesn't feel heavy. Best of all it works fabulously!! I use to use a separate eye primer as well and now I just swipe this over my lids and my eye shadow and liner last all day, that NEVER happens. I think is around $50, not bad for a primer. I LURVE it!!! If you are in the market for a new primer give it a try!!



3 comments:

  1. I will be testing this out very soon! Always looking for a good primer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this... I just dismissed it though.

    But knowing you like I know you... if KB recommends a product then it is a product that I must try :) I will be going to sephora to ask for a sample soon (like this weekend).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried or heard about a primer before. I will have to look into that! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete