Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Girls Beach Trip

So on Sunday July 8th the whole family headed back home to reality...everyone but me that is.  Karen, Patti and I had a girls trip planned.  It was SO good to see my girls!!!!! 


We did alot of this........
and this......
The weather was not the best...ok....who am I kidding, it was pretty bad.  It rained the majority of the time, but we did not let it dampen our fun!  We had a blast talking, drinking and watching "Real Housewives"!!  Karen and I may or may not have tricked Patti into bringing sweet Wilson so we could enjoy him and not have our own kiddos with us.  HA! Sorry Patti!!  Wil was an absolute doll and he was a trooper!!
I miss these girls everyday but when we get together it's like we have never been apart!!!  Thanks for a great few days girls....let's do it again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment